- President: Shubhik K. DebBurman, Ph.D. (γIL-1), Lake Forest College, Professor of Biology; Chair, Neuroscience Program, (Term: Nov 2017 – Nov 2018; Immediate Past President: Nov 2018 – Oct 2019).
- President–Elect: Margaret Gill, Ph.D. (βMD-6), North Central College, Assistant Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience (Term Nov. 2018-Oct 2019)
- Immediate Past President: M. Jade Zee, Ph.D. (βMA-46), Northeastern University, Associate Director, Program in Behavioral Neuroscience; Assistant Teaching Professor (Term: Nov 2017 – Nov 2018).
- Secretary: Alec Calac, B.S. (αAZ-77), The University of Arizona, Research Fellow, National Institute of Neurological Disorders & Stroke in Bethesda, MD (Term: Nov 2017 – Nov 2019).
- Treasurer: Beth Wee, Ph.D. (αLA-19), Tulane University, Director of Master’s and Undergraduate Neuroscience Programs; Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs (Term: Nov 2016 – Nov 2018; Nov 2018 – Nov 2020).
- Regional Vice President, Northeast: Sara Lagalwar, Ph.D. (βNY-1), Skidmore College, Assistant Professor, Neuroscience Program, Williamson Chair of Neuroscience (Term: Oct 2015 – Nov 2018).
Incoming Northeastern Regional VP – Stephanie Reeves (βCT)
Research Assistant at Schepens Eye Research Institute
Cambridge, Massachusetts (Term: Nov 2018 – Nov 2021)
- Regional Vice President, Midwest: Suzanne Sollars, Ph.D. (αNE-15), University of Nebraska at Omaha, Associate Professor, Program in Neuroscience & Behavior, Department of Psychology (Term: Nov 2016 – Oct 2019).
- Regional Vice President, South: Stephanie Ross, M.S. (βGA-20), Georgia State University (Term: Nov 2017 – Nov 2020)
- Regional Vice President, West: Leslie P. Tolbert, Ph.D.(αAZ-47), University of Arizona, Regents’ Professor in Neuroscience and in Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Dept. of Neuroscience (Term: Oct 2015 – Nov 2018).
Incoming Western Regional VP – Phillip Quirk, Ph.D. (αCO)
Assistant Professor and Director of the Undergraduate Neuroscience Program,
Colorado State University (Term: Nov 2018 – Nov 2021)
- Social Media Chair: Tara M. Ellis-Vaughn, B.S. (αAZ-106), University of Arizona, Neuroscience & Cognitive Science
- Executive Director: Michael T. Kerchner, Ph.D., Washington College, Department of Psychology (Term: Nov 2016 – Nov 2019).
- Immediate Past Executive Director: G. Andrew Mickley, Ph.D., (αOH-1), Baldwin Wallace University, Emeritus Professor and Founding Chair, Neuroscience Program.