Skip to content
- President: Michael Black, Ph.D. (βGA-10), Georgia State University, Senior Neuroscience Lecturer (Term: Nov 2020 – Oct 2021)
- Past President: Margaret Gill, Ph.D. (δIL-1), North Central College, Assistant Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience (Term Nov. 2020 – Oct 2021)
- President Elect: Sarah Cassella, Ph.D. (γIA-1) Loras College, Assistant Professor of Neuroscience (Term: Nov 2020 – Oct 2021)
- Secretary: James Coleman, B.S. (βMA-301), Northeastern University, Research Associate at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard (Term: Nov 2019 – Nov 2021)
- Treasurer: Beth Wee, Ph.D. (αLA-19), Tulane University, Director of Master’s and Undergraduate Neuroscience Programs; Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs (Term: Nov 2020 – Nov 2022)
- Regional Vice President, Northeast: Stephanie Reeves, B.S. (βCT-18), UC Berkeley, Ph.D. Candidate (Term: Nov 2018 – Nov 2021)
- Regional Vice President, Midwest: Lora Becker, Ph.D. (αIN-17), Evansville University, Associate Professor, Director of the Neuroscience Program, Department of Psychology (Term: Nov 2019 – Oct 2022).
- Regional Vice President, South: Darlene Mitrano, Ph.D.(βVA-5), Christopher Newport University (Term: Nov 2020 – Nov 2023)
- Regional Vice President, West: Phillip Quirk, Ph.D. (αCO)
Assistant Professor and Director of the Undergraduate Neuroscience Program,
Colorado State University (Term: Nov 2018 – Nov 2021)
- Social Media Chair: Tara M. Ellis-Vaughn, B.S. (αAZ-106), University of Arizona, Neuroscience & Cognitive Science
- Executive Director: Michael T. Kerchner, Ph.D., Washington College, Emeritus Associate Professor of Psychology (Term: Nov 2019 – Nov 2022).
- Immediate Past Executive Director: G. Andrew Mickley, Ph.D., (αOH-1), Baldwin Wallace University, Emeritus Professor and Founding Chair, Neuroscience Program.