President: Shubhik DebBurman, Ph.D. (yIL-1) Lake Forest College, Neuroscience Program and Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Program (Term: Nov 2018-Oct 2019)
- President Elect: Margaret Gill , Ph.D. (δIL-1), North Central College, Assistant Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience (Term Nov. 2018-Oct 2019)
- Past President: M. Jade Zee Ph.D. (βMA-46), Northeastern University (Term: Nov 2018 – Oct 2019).
- Secretary: Alec Calac, B.S. (αAZ-77), The University of Arizona, Research Fellow, National Institute of Neurological Disorders & Stroke in Bethesda, MD (Term: Nov 2017 – Nov 2019).
- Treasurer: Beth Wee, Ph.D. (αLA-19), Tulane University, Director of Master’s and Undergraduate Neuroscience Programs; Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs (Term: Nov 2016 – Nov 2018; Nov 2018 – Nov 2020).
- Regional Vice President, Northeast: Stephanie Reeves (βCT-18)
Research Assistant at Schepens Eye Research Institute
Cambridge, Massachusetts (Term: Nov 2018 – Nov 2021)
- Regional Vice President, Midwest: Suzanne Sollars, Ph.D. (αNE-15), University of Nebraska at Omaha, Associate Professor, Program in Neuroscience & Behavior, Department of Psychology (Term: Nov 2016 – Oct 2019).
- Regional Vice President, South: Stephanie Ross, M.S. (βGA-20), Georgia State University (Term: Nov 2017 – Nov 2020)
- Regional Vice President, West: Phillip Quirk, Ph.D. (αCO)
Assistant Professor and Director of the Undergraduate Neuroscience Program,
Colorado State University (Term: Nov 2018 – Nov 2021)
- Social Media Chair: Tara M. Ellis-Vaughn, B.S. (αAZ-106), University of Arizona, Neuroscience & Cognitive Science
- Executive Director: Michael T. Kerchner, Ph.D., Washington College, Department of Psychology (Term: Nov 2016 – Nov 2019).
- Immediate Past Executive Director: G. Andrew Mickley, Ph.D., (αOH-1), Baldwin Wallace University, Emeritus Professor and Founding Chair, Neuroscience Program.