Below are some resources that may be helpful to chapters developing ideas and events related to the 2019-20 Nu Rho Psi Annual Theme – Brain Machine Interfaces.
If you have additional relevant resources you would like to share, please send them to:
- NPR Future Brain: “Super Strength For The Future You? | Future You | NPR”
- Brantley, J.A., Luu, T.P., Nakagome, S., Zhu, F. & Contreras-Vidal, J.L. (2018) Full Body Mobile Brain-body Imaging Data During Unconstrained Locomotion on Stairs, Ramps, and Level Ground. Scientific Data, 5, Article number: 180133.
- Lebedev, M.A. & & Nicolelis, M.A.L. (2017). Brain-Machine Interfaces: From Basic Science to Neuroprostheses and Neurorehabilitation. Physiological Reviews, 97 (2), 767-837.
- Selfslagh, A., Shokur, S., Campos, D.S.F., Donati, A.R.C., Almeida, S., Yamauti, S.Y., Coelho, D.B., Bouri, M., & Nicolelis, M.A.L. (2019). Non-invasive, Brain-controlled Functional Electrical Stimulation for Locomotion Rehabilitation in Individuals with Paraplegia. Scientific Reports, 9, Article number: 6782.
– Brain/Machine Interface Neuroethics –
- Drew, L. (2019). The Ethics of Brain–computer Interfaces. [Nature Outlook]Nature, 571, S19-S21. doi: 10.1038/d41586-019-02214-2
- Ienca, M., Jotterand, F., & Elger, B.S. (2018). From Healthcare to Warfare and Reverse: How Should We Regulate Dual-Use Neurotechnology? Neuron, 97 (2), 269-274. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuron.2017.12.017.